Housing Week Twitter Town Hall
Friday, June 14, 2013
1 p.m. – 2 p.m. EST
Hosted by @Mass_Consumer and @MA_DHCD
Boston, MA – June 11, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — The Massachusetts Office of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation and the Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development invite homeowners, industry leaders, advocates, and the general public to participate in a Twitter Town Hall surrounding housing issues.
Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation Undersecretary Barbara Anthony and Housing and Community Development Undersecretary Aaron Gornstein will take your questions about the following:
- The Commonwealth Homeownership Compact;
- Community and neighborhood stabilization initiatives;
- First-time homeownership counseling programs and foreclosure prevention counseling services;
- Mortgage loans and loan modifications; and
- Recent legislation and new regulations.
To participate, tweet your questions to @Mass_Consumer and/or @MA_DHCD any time before or during the Twitter Chat using #MAHousingWeek in your tweets so others can see your comments and questions.
The live chat will take place on Friday, June 14, 2013 from 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. EST.