NEW HOMEOWNERS — HOW IS HOMEOWNERSHIP TREATING YOU?Now that you own your own home, come join us to learn more about:
- creating and maintaining a realistic budget
- seasonal home maintenance and home repair
- how to insure your home correctly and save money on homeowners insurance
- how to avoid credit problems and foreclosure. Learn more about the assistance available from HAP.
- predatory lending and how to avoid the attractive traps of easy credit for new homeowners.
- fire safety
- and more
Workshops to be held on Monday evenings, October 15 and 22 from 6 to 9 PM at HAP, 322 Main Street, Springfield, MA.
Advance registration is required; please call 413-233-1620.
Contributed by Carol Walker